Hello!

Hi everyone

Welcome to my new blog. I love to read and I read a lot! I thought I would share my love of books with you all, whether they be old ones, brand new off the shelf or out for a few months.

I read mainly fantasy/supernatural, but I have been known to dip into the romance genre too. I really love the YA (young adult) market even though I haven't been a young adult for a long time.

The first thing I did was set up this blog, I wanted my own background theme. I hope you like it, this literally took me hours, I know. Refer above to not being a young adult........

So now that I have the platform, I will be back very soon with my first review!

Thank you so much for visiting.

Eve x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this post. I have comment moderation on to stop the anonymous spam. If your comment is in relation to my post, it will be posted and I will probably comment back - so please feel free to share your thoughts about my blog and the books with me. Have a great day! Eve x